Chocolate Custard Layered with Strawberry and Cheese
Dessert cups with layers of strawberry jelly, chocolate pudding and Kiri creme
For the Dessert Cups
- 15 Kiri Square Portions
- 1 pack (500g) of strawberry flavoured jelly
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- Ready-made whipped cream
For the Custard
- 2 tbsps of chocolate
- Flavoured custard powder
- 1 ½ cups of milk
- 3 tbsps of sugar
Preparing the Dessert Cups
- Prepare the jelly according to the pack directions. Pour into serving cups, and let it cool and set.
- Mix the Kiri Square Portions with the sweetened condensed milk and spoon over the set jelly.
- Prepare the chocolate flavoured custard by mixing all its ingredients away from the heat,then bring it to a boil on low heat and keep stirring until it thickens.
- Spread the custard on the cheese layer.
- Chill the layered custard and garnish with whipped cream and strawberries.