Chocolate and Banana Ice Cream
A decadent chocolate and banana ice cream with Kiri square portions
For the Ice Cream
- 3 Kiri Square Portions
- 2 large bananas
- 1 tablespoon cocoa without sugar
Preparing the Ice Cream
- Peel the bananas, cut into strips, and place in a tight container.
- Place the container in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours, until the bananas are completely frozen.
- Put the bananas in the food grinder with the pieces of Kiri cheese, cocoa and honey.
- Blend until you get a creamy feel.
- Pour the mixture in a tightly packed bowl, add the chocolate pieces, and mix with a spoon.
- Place the container in the freezer for at least one hour before serving.