Apple and Cheese Pockets
Puff pastry rolls filled with Kiri and caramelized apples
For the Pockets
- 15 Kiri Square Portions
- ½ puff pastry dough
- 2 big apples
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of butter
Preparing the Filling
- Cut the apples into small pieces.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the apples and sugar.
- Cook the apples on low heat until tender.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, remove from the stove and leave to cool.
Preparing the Rolls
- Spread the puff pastry and put aside.
- Spread the Kiri Square Portions on the puff pastry and add a layer of cooked apples.
- Roll the pastry and cut it into circles.
- Arrange the rolls in a tray and bake in an oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius until golden.
- Serve hot in a basket.