Kiri® Cardamom and Mango No Bake Cheesecake Cups
“For the Kiri® Cream
- 1 1/2 Kiri® Cooking Block
- 250ml heavy cream, cold
- 6 cardamom pods
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 mangoes, pureed
- 1/2 mango, diced
- Mint leaves”
“Step 1: Prepare the Kiri® Cream
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, place 100ml of heavy cream and the cardamom pods. Heat and bring the cream to a simmer.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Place the Kiri® Cooking Block in a large bowl, and using an electric egg beater, mix until you have a smooth texture.
- Remove the cardamom pods from the 100ml cream and pour the cream into the Kiri® Cooking Block and egg mixture along with the remaining 250ml of heavy cream and icing sugar.
- Mix until you have a fluffy and thick cream.
Step 2: Assemble the Kiri® Cream
- Place the Kiri® cream in serving cups and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Top with a layer of mango puree and some mango cubes. Decorate with mint leaves. Serve cold.”