Shrimp Alfredo Pasta with Kiri
A classic take on tagliatelle and shrimp alfredo elevated with lime zest and made extra creamy with Kiri Cooking Cream
For the Pasta
- 600ml Kiri Cooking Cream
- 400g tagliatelle pasta
- 600g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Zest of 2 limes
- Fresh chives for serving
Prepare the Pasta
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the pasta and cook to al dente.
- 2Melt the butter in a skillet, add shrimp, salt and pepper, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side until the shrimp is pink and completely opaque. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set it aside.
- 3Add garlic to the pan and cook for one minute.
- 4Add the Kiri cooking cream, the lime zest, and the cooked pasta, and simmer for a couple of minutes until the sauce thickens.
- 5Add back the shrimp, mix to combine, then serve with chives and lime zest. Serve immediately!