Avocado and Pomegranate Toast
A light and healthy breakfast of sourdough bread slices with a Kiri Greek Portions spread, topped with avocados and pomegranates
For the Toast
- 4 Kiri Greek Style Portions
- 2 slices sourdough bread with sesame seeds
- 1/2 avocado, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 pinches of pink himalayan sea salt, to taste
Preparing the Toast
- 1In a pan over medium heat, lightly toast the bread for 2 minutes on each side until crispy and golden brown.
- 2Evenly spread a generous layer of Kiri Greek on top of the bread.
- 3Top with avocado slices and pomegranate seeds.
- 4Garnish with a pinch of pink salt and serve.