Vanilla and Dry Fruits Ice Cream
Refreshing vanilla ice cream with Kiri square portions and almonds and walnuts
For the Ice Cream
- 4 Kiri Square Portions
- 100g of condensed sweetened milk
- 100ml soft, cool cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 40g of dry fruits (almonds and walnuts), minced
Preparing the Ice Cream
- Put the pieces of Kiri cheese in a bowl and squeeze using a spoon until you get a creamy feel.
- Add condensed milk, vanilla and mix.
- In another bowl, soften the cream with an electric mixer until it becomes a whipped cream.
- Add the whipped cream to Kiri cheese mixture and mix gently with a spoon until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour mixture into bowl and let it freeze for 1 hour.
- Take ice cream from the freezer, add the dry fruits, mix a little and then put it in the freezer for at least 5 hours before serving.