Pistachio and Lemon Mini Cheesecakes with Kiri
Delicious mini cheesecake dessert with a cookie crust, lemon flavored Kiri cream and pistachios
For the Kiri Cream
- 1 1/2 Kiri Cooking Block
- 300ml heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons icing sugar
For the Cookie Crust
- 60g vanilla cookies
- 60g pistachios
- 50g butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons crushed pistachios
- Lemon slices
Prepare the Crust
- In a food processor, place the vanilla cookies and pistachios and mix until the mixture has a sandy consistency.
- Place the cookie mixture in a bowl. Add the melted butter and mix to combine.
- In individual cheesecake molds of 6.5cm diameter, place 1 tablespoon of the crust mixture and press it using a cup to smoothen it and spread it evenly. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Prepare the Kiri Cream
- Place the Kiri Cooking Block in a large bowl, and using an electric egg beater, mix until you have a smooth texture.
- Add the heavy cream, icing sugar, and lemon juice and mix until the mixture is fluffy and thick. 3. Place the cream on top of the cookie crust and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight until well set.
- Gently unmold your mini-cheesecakes and decorate with pistachios and lemon slices on top. Serve right away.