Kiri Cheesecake with Mango and Passion Fruit
Family style cheesecake with a cookie crust, topped with a white chocolate and Kiri cream, finished with a mango and passion fruit jelly
For the Kiri Cream Cheese
- 3 Kiri Cooking Block, at room temperature
- 60 grams (1/2 cup) powdered sugar
- 80 grams (2/3 cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 100 grams (3.5 oz) white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
For the Crust
- 160 grams (5.6 oz) digestive cookies
- 80 grams (1/2 cup) melted butter
For the Mango Jelly
- 100 ml (1/2 cup) orange juice
- 200 grams mango puree
- 3 gelatine sheets, hydrated
- 4 tablespoons passion fruit puree
- 1/2 mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- Fresh mint leaves
Preparing the Crust
- Place the digestive cookies in a food processor and crush them until the texture is crumbly. Add the melted butter and mix well with a spatula until the mixture is well combined.
- Press the crushed cookies into the bottom of a springform mould (20 cm x 6 cm) covered with parchment paper and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes to cool.
Preparing the Kiri Cheesecake Filling
- In a small bowl, put the white chocolate, the heavy cream and melt them together in the microwave. Mix the chocolate with the spatula until it is completely melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the kiri cheese blocks, the powdered sugar, condensed milk, and the melted chocolate. Beat with an electric egg beater until the cream is fluffy and well incorporated.
- Add the vanilla extract and continue mixing until well combined.
- Pour the Kiri cheesecake mixture over the crust and spread it evenly.
- Place the Kiri cheesecake in the freezer for 1 hour to set.
Preparing the Mango Jelly
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the orange juice and heat it for 5 minutes. Add the hydrated gelatine and mix with a spatula until it melts completely.
- Add the orange mixture to the mango puree and mix with a spatula until well combined. Allow to cool for few minutes.
- Pour the mango mixture over the Kiri cheese cake and spread it evenly to obtain a flat surface.
- Place the Kiri cheese cake with mango in the freezer for 1 hour or until the mango jelly sets and becomes firm.
- Decorate the Kiri cheese cake surface with passion fruit puree, mango chunks, and fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.