Fresh Fruit Brulée by Um Hiba
Verrines of fresh fruit topped with a brulée Kiri creme
For the Fruit Brulée
- 10 Kiri Square Portions
- 200g mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 100g low fat crème fraiche (fresh cream)
- 8 tbsps of brown sugar
Preparing the Fruit Brulée
- Divide the fruit between 4 ramekin dishes.
- In a blender, mix Kiri and fresh cream (crème fraiche) together.
- Spoon the Kiri mix over the fruits and refrigerate it for 30-40 minutes.
- Take the ramekins out of the fridge and sprinkle it with a thick layer of brown sugar over the Kiri mixture.
- Put the ramekins on a baking tray and place it under a pre-heated hot grill for 2-3 minutes until the sugar starts.
- Bubbling and turns golden. Carefully remove from the oven.