Decadent bread pudding with dates and Kiri Square Portions
For the Pudding
- 15 Kiri Square Portions
- Ready-made milk bread, toasted
- 250g of sweetened condensed milk
- 400g of dates, mashed
- 500ml of fresh cream
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 100g of raisins
Preparing the Pudding
- Heat the sweetened condensed milk in a pan. Add the cream, the Kiri Square Portions and stir.
- Add the butter, dates and raisins.
- Cut the toasted bread and arrange in a serving dish.
- Pour the sauce over the bread and put the dish in an oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Serve the pudding while still hot.