Chicken and Cream Cheese Crepes
Savory crepes filled with chicken and mushrooms, and served with a creamy Kiri sauce
For the Crepes
- 10 Kiri Square Portions
- Ready-made crepe
- 4 chicken breasts
- ½ cup mushrooms, canned
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp of flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparing the Crepes
- Fry the chicken in butter and oil then continue cooking in the oven.
- In the same skillet, fry the onions and garlic until soft.
- Add the flour and mix well with the onions.
- Stir the chicken broth with the flour. Mix briskly and well to avoid any lumps.
- Dissolve the Kiri squares in the broth.
- Season with salt and pepper and boil the sauce for 5 more minutes.
- Blend the sauce and the mushrooms in an electric mixer. Slice the chicken into strips and wrap them in the ready-made crepes.
- Serve with sauce.