Cheesecake Konafa and Mango
Cheesecake Konafa and Mango®
For the Konafa
- 20 Kiri Square Portions
- 8 pre-baked Konafa pieces
- 2 bags of powder whipping cream
- 1 ½ cup of milk
- 1 cup of yogurt
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 pack of mango jelly
- ½ cup of warm water
- 2 pieces of mango, cut into small pieces
Preparing the Cheesecake
- In a bowl, whisk the cream powder with milk in equal proportion.
- Add yogurt, sugar, mango jelly, Kiri SP, warm water and then mix it well.
- Add the mango pieces and stir the mixture with a spatula.
- Place the baked Konafa bites in small cheesecake molds, then pour a layer of the prepared mixture.
- Leave the molds in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Decorate with fresh mango slices and pistachios. Enjoy!