Cheese Pizzettes by Um Sameera
Mini pizzas with Kiri Creme and smoked turkey
For the Pizzettes
- 6 Kiri Square Portions
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 large onions, sliced
- 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp of provence herbs
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 readymade pizza dough
- ½ cup of goat cheese, crumbled
- 5 large slices of smoked turkey, cut into halves
- Parsley or rosemary sprigs, for garnish
Preparing the Pizzettes
- In a large, heavy skillet, heat the oil and add the onions, pepper, herbs and sugar. Stir to combine over very low heat, until the onions are caramelized .
- Mix the Kiri Square Portions with the goat cheese.
- Pre-heat the oven to 245 °C for 10 minutes, and roll out the pizza dough into a 1/2-inch-thick round.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut out 24 dough circles. Arrange the circles on a baking sheet.
- Top each dough with the Kiri mixture. Bake them for 10 minutes until they are golden.
- Place a small spoonful of the caramelized onions and a piece of smoked turkey on each pizzette while it’s still hot.