Cheese Petits Fours with Balsamic Vinegar Dip
Savory thyme and sundried tomato Petits Fours stuffed with Kiri creme
For the Petits Fours
- 15 Kiri Square Portions for stuffing
- 1 ¾ cups of flour
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsps of green thyme
- 100g of butter
- ¼ tbsp of vanilla
- Sundried tomatoes
Preparing the Petits Fours
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the butter with flour and salt then mix it.
- Add the eggs gradually.
- Add the vanilla and keep mixing until the dough is smooth.
- Add the thyme, sundried tomato and knead the dough.
- Roll the dough and spread it to half a centimeter of thickness. Cut with a cookie cutter and arrange on a tray.
- Place the tray in the oven for 12 minutes and then leave the petits fours to cool.
- To prepare the cream, blend the Kiri Square Portions in the mixer.
- Coat one side of the petit four with the Kiri Square Portions and then stick the other petit four to it.
- Serve with balsamic vinegar and olive oil on the side.