Banana Cream and Honey
Layers of sweet, orange blossom flavored Kiri creme and bananas
For the Banana, Cream and Honey
- 24 Kiri Square Portions
- 1 cup of honey
- 1 tbsp of pistachios, crushed
- 1 tbsp of orange blossom water
- 6 bananas
Preparing the Banana, Cream and Honey
- Mix the Kiri Square Portions with half of the honey.
- Add orange blossom water to the mixture.
- Pour the smooth mixture in a dish, drizzle the remaining honey and sprinkle with crushed pistachios.
- Cut the bananas into slices.
- Serve with bananas on top.