- 5-6 Servings
- 5 Kiri Cooking Blocks or 56 Kiri Square Portions
- 8 medium eggs
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- 4 cups of thick cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp. flour
- Fruit of choice for garnishing
- Fruit sauce for garnishing
- Place the powdered sugar and Kiri cheese in a large mixing bowl. Beat the mixer for 5-6 minutes until the sugar melts well.
- Then add the first egg and continue to beat well. Follow this process for each egg.
- After mixing all the eggs, add the thick cream and vanilla then mix well.
- Finally, add the flour and beat well.
- Place the baking paper in the mold so that it overflows through the edges and transfer the prepared mixture into it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 190 degrees for 45 minutes or 1 hour. When cooked, let the oven rest for half an hour with the door half open.
- Then, remove and allow to cool to room temperature. Allow it to stand at room temperature for at least 8 hours, preferably a full day. Remove the greaseproof paper and garnish with fruit sauce and fresh fruits before serving.