- 5-6 people
- 300g Digestives Biscuits
- 150g Unsalted Butter
- 56 Kiri square portions, softened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 200ml Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp. Gelatin dissolved in 2 tbsp. Water
- 2 tbsp. salted caramel ready sauce for garnishing
- Crushed caramel for garnishing
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor and mix with the melted butter.
- Spread on the bottom of a 20cm deep cheesecake tin and press down firmly. Leave to set in the fridge whilst you make the rest!
- Using an electric mixer, whisk together at medium speed the Kiri cheese, vanilla and icing sugar until smooth and lump free.
- Pour the heavy cream into the mixer and continue whisking for a couple of minutes until it becomes very thick and mousse like.
- Fold in the gelatin with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Spread over the biscuit base and leave to set in the fridge for 6 hours, or preferably overnight.
5. Drizzle some salted caramel sauce and garnish with crushed caramel and serv