Kiri Keto Cake (Makes 12 servings)
Ingredients: (for one layer)
- 10 Kiri Square portions
- 4 eggs
- 2 Cups almond ﬂour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Cooking Spray
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- Black Pepper Salt
- 50g crushed pistachios
Method of Preparation:
- Preheat oven to 160°C
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs for 30 seconds. Whisk in almond ﬂour and baking powder and whisk until evenly combined.
- Grease a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- You can repeat the recipe one more time to create a second layer cake.
- In a bowl dilute two tablespoons of tahini with water stirring gradually. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- In a food processor place 10 Kiri squares and blend in the tahini sauce.
- Spread the frosting between the 2 cake layers using an icing spatula.
- Sprinkle the crushed pistachios on top and serve!