Kiri Salted Caramel Cheesecake
Family style no-bake cheesecake with a digestive biscuits crust, topped with Kiri cream, and salted caramel topping
For the Biscuit Base
- 300g Digestives Biscuits
- 150g Unsalted Butter
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 56 Kiri Square Portions, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 100g icing sugar
- 200ml heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. Gelatin dissolved in 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. salted caramel ready sauce for garnishing
- Crushed caramel for garnishing
Preparing the Biscuit Base
- 1Blitz the biscuits in a food processor and mix with the melted butter.
- 2Spread on the bottom of a 20cm deep cheesecake tin and press down firmly. Leave to set in the fridge whilst you make the rest!
Preparing the Cheesecake Filling
- 1Using an electric mixer, whisk together at medium speed the Kiri cheese, vanilla and icing sugar until smooth and lump free.
- 2Pour the heavy cream into the mixer and continue whisking for a couple of minutes until it becomes very thick and mousse like.
- 3Fold in the gelatin with a wooden spoon to combine.
- 4Spread over the biscuit base and leave to set in the fridge for 6 hours, or preferably overnight. 5. Drizzle some salted caramel sauce and garnish with crushed caramel and serv