Kiri Ice Cream Coconut Cookies Sandwiches
Refreshing lemon flavored Kiri ice cream bars, sandwiched between two crispy coconut cookies
For the Kiri Ice Cream
- 13 Kiri Square Portions
- 100 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- 200 ml heavy whipping cream
- 24 coconut cookies
Preparing Kiri Ice Cream
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the Kiri square portions with an electric beater until the texture is creamy.
- 2Add the sweetened condensed milk, powdered sugar, and lemon zest and continue mixing until well combined.
- 3In a separated large bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream with the electric egg beater until the texture is firm.
- 4Add the whipped cream to the Kiri cream 1/3 at the time mixing in between with a spatula until you get a smooth texture.
- 5Pour the mixture in a muffin silicone mold with 12 portions (the diameter should be the same size as the cookies in this recipe ideally 7 cm and the height of the mixture should reach 1 cm). Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
- 1Unmold the Kiri ice cream disks and place each one between 2 cookies. Freeze the cookie sandwiches or another 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.