Kiri Brownies by Um Bassam
Delicious classic brownies with a creamy Kiri twist
For the Brownies
- 10 Kiri Square Portions
- 100g butter
- 125g dark chocolate (chopped)
- 200g brown sugar
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 50g plain flour
- 50g cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
Preparing the Brownies
- 1Combine the butter, chocolate and sugar in a medium saucepan and stir over medium heat until the chocolate and butter have melted.
- 2Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the eggs.
- 3Add flour, cocoa and baking powder, then stir until well combined. Pour into a greased cheesecake tin.
- 4Mix the Kiri Square Portions and the brown sugar in a blender until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- 5Spoon randomly over chocolate mixture and swirl it with the tip of a knife. Bake at 180 °C, for 35 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into Square Portions.