Colorful Kiri Ice Cream Cheesecakes
Mini ice cream cheesecakes with a digestive cookie crust topped with fruit flavored Kiri ice cream
For the Kiri Ice Cream Base
- 1 Kiri Cooking Block 200g
- 100 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 200 ml heavy whipping cream
For the Flavoring Options
- Flavor 1: 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Flavor 2: 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Flavor 3: 2 tablespoons mango puree and a large pinch of turmeric powder (optional for coloring)
- Flavor 4: 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- Flavor 5: 1 tablespoon blueberry jam
For the Crust
- 100 grams digestive biscuits
- 50 grams butter, melted
For the Topping Options
- 30 grams frozen blueberries
- 30 grams fresh mango, cut into cubes
- 30 grams frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped chocolate
- Fresh mint leaves
Preparing the Crust
- 1In a food processor, mix the digestive biscuits until you get a crumbly texture. Place in a bowl.
- 2Add the melted butter and with a spoon mix until well combined.
- 3In a muffin silicone mold with 6 holes, place 2 tablespoons of the biscuit mixture in each whole (DxH: 7 cm x 4 cm) and press it into the bottom. Set aside in the fridge.
Preparing Kiri Ice Cream Base
- 1In a medium bowl, place the Kiri Cooking Block and mix using an electric beater until creamy. 2. Add the powdered sugar and sweetened condensed milk and continue mixing until homogeneous.
- 2In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream using an electric beater until the cream doubles in size and gets a thick consistency.
- 3Add the whipped cream to the Kiri cream 1/3 at the time mixing in between with a spatula until you get a smooth texture.
Flavoring the Kiri Ice Cream Base
- 1Divide the Kiri ice cream base into 5 equal portions and add to each one of them the flavor of your choice: vanilla, unsweetened cocoa powder, mango puree and ground turmeric, raspberry jam, or blueberry jam. Mix well.
- 2Pour each flavored Kiri mixture in the silicone muffin mold over the crust and spread it evenly. Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
- 3Unmold just before serving and top the Colorful Kiri Ice Cream Cheesecakes with different fruits and chocolate chunks and serve right away.