Chocolate Strawberry Tart
No bake tarts with a chocolate crust, Kiri creme filling and fresh strawberries
For the Tart
- 20 Kiri Square Portions for filling
- Ready-made chocolate tart crust
For the Filling
- 1 tbsp of vanilla
- 200g fresh whipped cream
- 2 tbsps of caster sugar
- Juice of half a lemon
- ½ kg of strawberries
Preparing the Tart
- 1Beat the cream with a dash of vanilla.
- 2Mix the Kiri Square Portions with caster sugar and lemon juice.
- 3Fold in the whipped cream gradually with a spatula to preserve the fluffiness.
- 4Garnish with a layer of strawberries.
- 5Finish with a dusting of powdered sugar.