Chocolate Cheesecake by Ghada El Tally
No bake cheesecake with layers of chocolate cookies and Kiri creme
For the Cheesecake
- 400g Kiri Square Portions
- 2 ½ cup chocolate biscuits
- 100g butter
- 2 packs of powdered whipping cream
- 3 cups of whipping cream
- 2 cups of chocolate biscuits, crushed
For the Topping
- 250g of chocolate
- 1 pack of fresh cream
Preparing the Cheesecake
- 1Crush the biscuits well, then add butter and rub together, pressing the mixture into a cheesecake tin.
- 2Whisk the Kiri cheese, then add powdered whip cream and whipping cream. Mix it well.
- 3Pour the mixture onto the biscuit layer, then store it in the fridge for 3 hours till the cheesecake is firm.
- 4For the topping, remove the chocolate when melted over the heat, then add fresh cream, mixing it well. Finally, add the Kiri cheese layer.
- 5Decorate the topping with whipping cream and the chocolate biscuit.