Family style no bake cheesecake with Kiri Square Portions and Amareddine paste.
For the Crust
- 1 pack of digestive biscuits
- 100g of melted butter
- 2 tbsps of rose water
For the Amareddine Filling
- 2 cups of chopped Amareddine paste soaked in 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of rose water
For the Filling
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 10 Kiri Square Portions
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tbsp rose water
Preparing the Cheesecake
- 1Whip the cream until it starts to thicken.
- 2Add the icing sugar and Kiri Square Portions.
- 3Finally add the rose water and adjust the taste.
- 4Pour the mixture over the biscuits.
- 5Add drops of the Amareddine filling and make swirls using a wooden stick or the top of the knife.
- 6Refrigerate for few hours before serving.