Dark chocolate cheesecake
- 15 Kiri® squares
- 1 cup digestive biscuits (crumbled)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 gelatin sheets
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 cups unsweetened dark chocolate (melted)
- Mix the biscuit crumble with the melted butter until the mixture is evenly moist.
- Spread the crumble in a spring-form pan.
- Chill the pan in the refrigerator while preparing the filling.
- Soak the gelatin for about 10 minutes and then drain.
- Melt the gelatin in the milk on low heat and remove from the stove.
- Beat the Kiri squares in a mixer with the sugar till it becomes soft and spreadable.
- Pour the milk with gelatin slowly and divide the mixture into two equal portions.
- Add the melted chocolate gradually into one of the portions.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Using a spatula, spread half of the chocolate mixture evenly on the biscuit crumble.
- Pour over the rest of the white mixture.
- Pour the extra chocolate on top of the white mix.
- Cover the cake and chill it for 6 hours.
- Garnish it with Kiwis.