For the Kiri® ice cream base:
- 1 Kiri® Cooking Block 200g
- 100 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 200 milliliters heavy whipping cream
For the flavoring options:
- Flavor 1: 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Flavor 2: 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Flavor 3: 2 tablespoons mango puree and a large pinch of turmeric powder (optional for coloring)
- Flavor 4: 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
- Flavor 5: 1 tablespoon blueberry jam
For the crust:
- 100 grams digestive biscuits
- 50 grams butter, melted
For the topping options:
- 30 grams frozen blueberries
- 30 grams fresh mango, cut into cubes
- 30 grams frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped chocolate
- Fresh mint leaves
Step 1: Preparing the crust
- In a food processor, mix the digestive biscuits until you get a crumbly texture. Place in a bowl.
- Add the melted butter and with a spoon mix well until well combined.
- In a muffin silicone mold with 6 holes, place 2 tablespoons of the biscuit mixture in each whole (DxH: 7 cm x 4 cm) and press it into the bottom. Set aside in the fridge.
Step 2: Preparing Kiri® ice cream base
- In a medium bowl, place the Kiri® Cooking Block and mix using an electric beater until creamy.
- Add the powdered sugar and sweetened condensed milk and continue mixing until homogeneous.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream using an electric beater until the cream doubles in size and gets a thick consistency.
- Add the whipped cream to the Kiri® cream 1/3 at the time mixing in between with a spatula until you get a smooth texture.
Step 3: Flavoring Kiri® ice cream base
- Divide the Kiri® ice cream base into 5 equal portions and add to each one of them the flavor of your choice: vanilla, unsweetened cocoa powder, mango puree and ground turmeric, raspberry jam, or blueberry jam. Mix well.
- Pour each flavored Kiri® mixture in the silicone muffin mold over the crust and spread it evenly. Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
- Unmold just before serving and top the Colorful Kiri® Ice Cream Cheesecakes with different fruits and chocolate chunks and serve right away.