- Serves 4
- 50 Mins
- 15 Kiri® squares
- 1 pack (500 g) strawberry flavoured jelly
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Ready-made whipped cream
For the custard:
- 2 tablespoons chocolate flavoured custard powder
- 1½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Prepare the jelly according to the pack directions. Pour into serving cups, and let it cool and set.
- Mix the Kiri squares with the sweetened condensed milk and spoon over the set jelly.
- Prepare the chocolate flavoured custard by mixing all its ingredients away from the heat,then bring it to a boil on low heat and keep stirring until it thickens.
- Spread the custard on the cheese layer.
- Chill the layered custard and garnish with whipped cream and strawberries.