- Serves 6
- 20 Mins
- 15 Kiri® squares
- ½ puff pastry dough
- 2 big apples
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
For the filling:
- Cut the apples into small pieces.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the apples and sugar.
- Cook the apples on low heat until tender.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, remove from the stove and leave to cool.
For the garnish:
- Spread the puff pastry and put aside.
- Spread the Kiri squares on the puff pastry and add a layer of cooked apples.
- Roll the pastry and cut it into circles.
- Arrange the rolls in a tray and bake in an oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius until golden.
- Serve hot in a basket.