Kiri Potato Creamy Soup
A creamy and flavorful potato soup with Kiri square portions and dried chives
For the Soup
- 12 Kiri Square Portions
- 2 cups of milk
- 5 cups of water
- 225g mashed potatoes
- tbsp. garlic (minced)
- 1 tbsp. dried chives
- tbsp. salt
- tbsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
Preparing the Soup
- 1In a large pot bring the water and milk to a boil.
- 2Once the liquid starts to boil, reduce the heat to a medium-low and immediately pour in the mashed potatoes and stir well.
- 3Add the Kiri cheese to the pot. Break it up using a spoon and then stir well to dissolve.
- 4Add the garlic and 1 tbsp. of chives to the pot.
- 5Also add the salt, pepper and onion powder. Stir well.
- 6Allow the soup to simmer for about ten minutes and stir occasionally.
- 7If you find your soup too thick you can add a bit more water until it reaches your desired consistency.
- 8Ladle the soup into bowls and sprinkle with extra chives.
- 9Serve with a side of bread and enjoy!