Zaatar & Kiri® Spring Rolls
“For the Kiri® cream filling
- 16 Kiri® Square Portions
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
For the Wrappers
- 20 samosa leaves
- For the Flour Paste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons water
For the Decoration
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Zaatar”
“Step 1: Prepare the Kiri® cream filling
- Mash the Kiri® square portions with a fork until smooth. Add the beaten egg yolks and mix until well combined.
Step 2: Assemble the rolls
- Using the samosa leaves and the Kiri® filling, shape rolls of 1 cm thickness and 8 cm length.
- In a small bowl, add water and flour and mix to make the flour paste.
- Place some of the flour paste at the end of the samosa leaf strips to seal up the pastry.
Step 3: Bake the rolls
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Brush the top of the rolls with melted butter and sprinkle with Zaatar. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Serve immediately. “