– 4 Kiri Square portions
– 100g of condensed sweetened milk
– 100ml soft, cool cream
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 40g of dry fruits (almonds and walnuts), minced
- Put the pieces of Kiri cheese in a bowl and squeeze using a spoon until you get a creamy feel.
• Add condensed milk, vanilla and mix.
• In another bowl, soften the cream with an electric mixer until it becomes a whipped cream.
• Add the whipped cream to Kiri cheese mixture and mix gently with a spoon until you get a homogeneous mixture.
• Pour mixture into bowl and let it freeze for 1 hour.
• Take ice cream from the freezer, add the dry fruits, mix a little and then put it in the freezer for at least 5 hours before serving.