Discover The Art of the Kiri T&C’s
The promoter is: Bel Group Ltd (P.O. Box: 501744) whose office is registered at Business Central Towers, Block A, Office 1207 Dubai Media City, UAE.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Arab Emirates aged 18 years or over.
- This competition is running on Instagram social platform.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entry for the competition starts on January 26th and the closing date for entry will be March 18, 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. (de
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
- Kiri employees and their authorized distributors/promotional agencies are not allowed to participate in the competition.
The rules of the competition are as follows:
- Follow @Kiriarabia on Instagram
- Upload a picture of your Kiri dish on your Instagram page
- Tag Kiri @Kiriarabia and hashtag #IrresistibleDishes in the caption of your post.
- Ensure that your Instagram profile is not private and should be open to the public in order for @Kiriarabia to receive your entry.
First prize: One winner of cooking classes in Paris.
Second Prize: Five winners of cooking classes in the UAE.
Third Prize: Fifteen winners of 1 Kiri Hamper.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Kiri judging panel will choose the top recipes based on presentation, taste appeal and T&C’s abidance
- Kiri judging panel will shortlist 2 entries for the trip to Paris and 10 entries for UAE cooking classes. The final winner will be selected by Dubai economic department on 25th March 2020
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 3 days after the draw date.
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 weeks of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or the value of the prize amount will be submitted to Dubai Economic Department.
- Kiri will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- Upon claiming the prize, the winner must present a proof of identity (UAE/ID or passport with residence permit).
- Kiri’s decision in all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is subject to the digital competition laws of the United Arab Emirates.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and Kiri dish in any publicity material, as well as their entry
- Kiri shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Kiri also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.