– 5 Kiri Square Portions
– 100g of condensed sweetened milk
– 100ml soft, cool cream • Put the pieces of Kiri cheese in a bowl, add lemon peel, and squeeze with a spoon until you get a creamy feel.
• Add condensed milk, lemon juice and mix.
• In another bowl, soften the cream with an electric mixer until it becomes a whipped cream.
• Add the whipped cream to Kiri cheese mixture and mix gently until you get a homogeneous mixture.
• Pour the mixture in a tightly sealed container and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours until frozen. Enjoy!