- 5-6 people
- 7 Kiri square portions
- 3 Tablespoon butter
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200 g shrimp (thawed, peeled, deveined and tails removed)
- 250 g dry spaghetti pasta
- Boil the pasta according to the package directions, then drain and set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat, mix together the Kiri cheese and butter, stirring until the cheese and butter are melted.
- Stir in the milk, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 3 minutes to thicken.
- Add the shrimp and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, flipping them over halfway through.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and continue cooking for 4 minutes more.
- Serve a big pasta roll topped with shrimps. Enjoy!