Kiri® Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
- “600ml Kiri® Cooking Cream
- 400g tagliatelle pasta
- 600g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Zest of 2 limes
- Fresh chives for serving”
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the pasta and cook to al dente.
- Melt the butter in a skillet, add shrimp, salt and pepper, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side until the shrimp is pink and completely opaque. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set it aside.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook for one minute.
- Add the Kiri® cooking cream, the lime zest, and the cooked pasta, and simmer for a couple of minutes until the sauce thickens.
- Add back the shrimp, mix to combine, then serve with chives and lime zest. Serve immediately!”