- 2 people
- 15 minutes
- 4 Kiri Greek Style square portions
- 2 slices whole wheat rectangular crackers
- 2 medium radishes, cut into thin slices
- 1 medium beetroot, peeled, cooked, and cut into thin slices (in a circular shape of about 2 cm)
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried chives chopped
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a pan over medium heat, lightly toast the crackers for 2 minutes on each side until crispy and golden brown.
- Evenly spread on the toasted crackers 2 Kiri Greek Style square portions.
- Top with a layer of radish and beetroot slices.
- Add flax seeds, dried chives, and a little bit of olive oil before serving.