- 2 servings
- 15 minutes
- 4 Kiri Greek Style square portions
- 2 whole wheat bread slices
- 1/2 medium peach, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon almond flakes, roasted
- In a pan over medium heat, toast the bread for 2 minutes on each side until crispy and golden brown.
- Evenly spread a generous layer of Kiri Greek Style on top of the whole wheat bread.
- Drizzle thin lines of almond butter on top of cheese and garnich with peach slices.
- Decorate the toasts with roasted almond flakes and serve.