- 2 servings
- 15 minutes
- 4 Kiri Greek Style square portions
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons canned chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Step 1: Preparing the topping
- In a pan over medium heat, add the olive oil and spinach. Season with garlic powder, pepper, and cook for 3 minutes stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until the spinach is soft.
- In a small bowl, mix the chickpeas with paprika and add them to spinach. Cook for 2 minutes until they have a golden brown color. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool a little bit.
Step 2: Assembling
- Evenly spread 2 Kiri Greek Style square portions on top of the bread.
- Top Kiri Greek cheese layer with the sauteed spinach and chickpeas mixture.
- Garnish the toast with a sprinkle of garlic powder. Serve!