- 2 servings
- 15 minutes
- 4 Kiri Greek Style square portions
- 2 whole wheat sourdough bread slices
- 1/2 red apple cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons quinoa, cooked
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh zaatar (thyme) leaves for decoration
- In a pan over medium heat, toast the bread for 2 minutes on each side until crispy and golden brown.
- Evenly spread on the toasted bread 2 Kiri Greek Style square portions.
- Top Kiri Greek cheese layer with the apple slices and quinoa.
- Drizzle some olive oil over each toast and add some fresh zaatar (thyme) leaves on top for decoration. Serve.