Kiri Cupcake by Amal
- 10 Kiri® square portions
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar or 5 Stevia envelopes
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 ½ cup of flour mixed with a spoon of baking powder
- 3 Kiri® square portions to decorate
- Mix the liquid ingredients with the sugar.
- Add Kiri square portions, milk and mix the flour with the baking powder.
- Set up a cupcake tray and decorate it with Kiri square portions and thyme.
- Place the tray in the oven for 20 minutes or more.
- Keep it in the oven until crisp.