For the Kiri® ice cream:
- 13 Kiri® square portions
- 100 grams sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Zest of one lemon
- 200 milliliters heavy whipping cream
- 24 coconut cookies
Step 1: Preparing Kiri® ice cream
- In a medium bowl, mix the Kiri® square portions with an electric beater until the texture is creamy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, powdered sugar, and lemon zest and continue mixing until well combined.
- In a separated large bowl, mix the heavy whipping cream with the electric egg beater until the texture is firm.
- Add the whipped cream to the Kiri® cream 1/3 at the time mixing in between with a spatula until you get a smooth texture.
- Pour the mixture in a muffin silicone molds with 12 portions (the diameter should be the same size as the cookies in this recipe ideally 7 cm and the height of the mixture should reach 1 cm). Freeze for 6 hours or until firm.
Step 2: Assembling
- Unmold the Kiri® ice cream disks and place each one between 2 cookies. Freeze the cookie sandwiches or another 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.