- Serves 7
- 40 Mins
- 5 Kiri® square portions
- 1 box of lasagna slices
For the Bechamel sauce:
- 1 big cup of canned tomato with basil
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup of ricotta cheese
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ l milk
- ½ cup of liquid cream
- 2 teaspoon flour
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- To prepare the bechamel sauce, mix the milk with the flour and place it over the heat for 10 minutes, until it thickens.
- Let the mixture boil while stirring continuously. When it becomes thick, add the nutmeg and salt.
- Blend the cream, the Kiri squares and the ricotta cheese in a blender, and stir it in the boiling mixture after removing it from the heat.
- Pour some bechamel sauce in an ovenproof pan and put a layer of lasagna slices over the sauce.
- Add a layer of tomatoes and sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Repeat the same until the last lasagna slice is used.
- Finish with a bechamel layer and add a last layer of mozzarella and parmesan cheese mixture. Put the pan in the oven and bake it for 40 minutes, then leave it to cool.