- Serves 3
- 45 mins - 1 hour
- 2 fish fillets
- 4 Kiri® square portions
- 3 cups spinach
- Salt and pepper
- ½ kg prawns for filling
- Lemon zest
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 onion
- 2 chopped garlic gloves
- 2 cups cooking cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- Wrap the fillets with a cling wrap and flatten it slightly with a mallet for thin slices.
- Cut each slice into 4 pieces and season them with salt and pepper.
- Put the prawns in small wooden skewers or tooth picks in order to keep them straight while cooking. In a saucepan, put butter and stir fry the prawns. Season them with salt and pepper.
- For the filling, put butter and sauté the onions till translucent, then add garlic and stir a bit.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté. Next, add spinach, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cook until it softens. Remove from stove and add Kiri square portions.
- Put a spoonful of the mixture inside every fish slice. Then put a prawn on the edge, roll it and seal it with a toothpick.
- Put the rolls in an oven pan and bake them at 200°C for 20 minutes.
- In a pan, stir fry butter with garlic. Add the cream and season with salt and pepper.
- When the mixture is warm enough, add lemon juice and basil.
- To serve, put the sauce in a dish, place the fish rolls and garnish with lemon zest. Try it with white rice. It’s delicious!