Mango and Black Beans Toast
Whole wheat toasted bread with a Kiri Greek spread, topped with mangoes and black beans
For the Toast
- 4 Kiri Greek Style Portions
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1/2 medium ripe mango, cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons canned black beans, drained
- Fresh parsley leaves for decoration
Preparing the Toast
- 1In a pan over medium heat, toast the bread for 2 minutes on each side until crispy and golden brown.
- 2Evenly spread 2 Kiri Greek Style square portions on top of the whole wheat bread.
- 3Top with mango cubes and black beans.
- 4Garnish with fresh parsley leaves and serve.