Lemon and Kiri Cheese Ice Cream
Refreshing lemon flavored ice cream with Kiri square portions
For the Ice Cream
- 5 Kiri Square Portions
- 100g of condensed sweetened milk
- 100ml soft, cool cream
Preparing the Ice Cream
- 1Put the pieces of Kiri cheese in a bowl, add lemon peel, and squeeze with a spoon until you get a creamy feel.
- 2Add condensed milk, lemon juice and mix.
- 3In another bowl, soften the cream with an electric mixer until it becomes a whipped cream.
- 4Add the whipped cream to Kiri cheese mixture and mix gently until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- 5Pour the mixture in a tightly sealed container and place in the freezer for at least 6 hours until frozen. Enjoy!