Kiri Tiramisu Cups
Dessert cups with layers of lady fingers dipped in coffee, topped with sweetned Kiri cream and finished with a dusting of cocoa powder
For the Kiri Cream
- 15 Kiri Square Portions
- 4 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 250 ml (1 1/2 cups) strong coffee
- 15 lady fingers biscuits
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
Prepare Kiri Cream
- 1In a bowl, place the Kiri? square portions, and mix them using a spatula until you have texture.
- 2Add the vanilla extract and the sweetened condensed milk. Mix using a spatula until the texture becomes creamy and homogenous.
Assemble the Tiramisu
- 1Dip the lady fingers biscuits in the coffee and place them in the serving glasses as a first layer.
- 2Add a layer of the Kiri cream and spread it evenly. Repeat the process 2 times for each glass.
- 3Reserve in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Decorate with cocoa powder on top before serving.