A creamy plate of spaghetti with Kiri Square Portions, garlic and coriander
For the Spaghetti
- 12 Kiri Square Portions
- box spaghetti
- 1.5 cup yogurt or labneh
- 1 cup pasta water
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preparing the Spaghetti
- 1Add water to the laban (or labne) followed by a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 2Add Kiri square portions.
- 3Mix garlic with coriander and oil.
- 4Boil the spaghetti.
- 5Add some boiling water from the spaghetti onto the coriander-garlic mix.
- 6Mix Kiri sauce with spaghetti.