Kiri Orange Verrines
Dessert cups with layers of digestive cookies and orange slices, served with an orange blossom flavored Kiri cream
For the Kiri Orange Cream
- 18 Kiri Square Portions
- 50 ml (1/3 cups) orange juice
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of orange blossom water
- 70 grams (3/4 cups) digestive cookies, mixed
- 1 large orange, cut into cubes
Prepare the Kiri Orange Cream
- 1In a bowl, place the Kiri square portions, and mix them using a spoon until you have a smooth texture.
- 2Add the brown sugar then the orange blossom and mix until the texture becomes creamy and well combined.
- 3Add the orange juice and mix until the texture is homogeneous and smooth.
Assembling the Verrines
- 1In a verrine, put a first thin layer of cookies, then some orange cubes, and a layer of the Kiri orange cream. Repeat the same process. 2. Decorate with some orange cubes and some mint leaves. and reserve in the fridge 1 hour before serving.